Saturday, April 11, 2009

AIMA 2009

I always enjoyed quizzing in campus........conducted quizzes for juniors....promoted a lot of people in BIMTECH, which makes me feel that I am best complient for nurturing talent inhouse.Though  I myself lacks in that field.But as can be seen that Its the duty of the teacher to teach and let other excel...It was my final quiz in BIMTECH premises and I wanted to create a history.... The prelims started and out of the first 10 questions we had 9 correct answers ans I thought the battle is half won but then out of next 20 questions just 5 more correct answers. 1 or 2 blunder on my part and still we qualified for the Regional Finals...The six finalist were JIMS,Delhi, IIT DMS, IMT Gaziabad, two teams from BIMTECH and Galgotia Business School....In the 1st round JIMS cracked a 20 pointer and rest were on weak knees...We were also among the people on knees..The final round was decider and we cracked 2 questions and suddenly stood runners up in the regional finals and thus it paved the way for our national semi finals....Last year also We reached semi finals....but then this time the case was different....
It was a tough fight in the regionals also.But Luck favoured us and it was our day,

The next stage was the Semi's.


To be continued.....
Feeling sleepy at the moment

No comments: