Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The tragedy of 40

What happens when a mediocre scores flat 40 in internals....chaos...Thats what happened in PGDM(RM)-II,BIMTECH....the subject of my interest E-tailing(no pun intended) where I scored 40 in internal assessment together with 3 people from my section,people started raising fingers asking that If we people don't talk to faculty after class doesn't mean we deserve less marks..haha...I would like to tell you people how this world works : When michael Phelps break Olympic records by winning 8 golds,critics will claim that he should be tested for Drugs;might be he tests positive...Very true...When you perform at your level best everyone will raise fingers but who gives it a damn...The topper wants to ask the faculty how can he give such marks to her/him,then I gave her a suggestion that she should also complain to Director sir that how can a teacher give 40 to others rather than to a topper :).....When I was listening to all this crap I remembered my 1st trimester where I just got 17 in internals because I plagiarised a book review "The World is Flat" at that time no one raised there voice of why this guy got such low marks..though I was on the wrong side...but my dear friends don't ever underestimate your opponents(as I am being made in this case )....Anyone can be a dark horse and to be very frank I love horse riding....And let me tell you I am the person who is least bothered to talk to a faculty after class,though its wrong on my part because it shows your lethargic behavior....Peace :)

Disclaimer : This message is not to hurt anyone's feeling,If I am doing so please drop me a mail at udai.mayoor@gmail.com
Thank you ;)

No comments: